My name is Adrien, a French student and open source enthusiast, passionate about computer science. The domains for which I approve an appetence are:
- CTF challenges,
- penetration testing,
- security (systems, network and applications),
- development (I practice or already practice languages like C, PHP, Golang, Java/Kotlin, Rust, Ruby…),
- IoT via Arduino microcontrollers and Raspberry Pi,
- DevOps techniques (CI/CD).
Goals and others
I’ve been on the computer science field since 2013 and like many people in this one, I’m self-taught, although I’m still in my fifth year in computer science school. I’ve spent a lot of time on forums, blogs, watching Udemy courses and YouTube videos. In short I’ve really seen some very good and awful things. I am writing this blog in a way that I think best. I try to be as precise and concise as possible.
Objectives of this blog:
- share my knowledge,
- learn new things,
- take away the fear of losing all my
Arguing that you don’t care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don’t care about free speech because you have nothing to say.
- Edward Snowden